Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spanking/flogging


SHOWstudio: The Fashion Body - Buttocks from SHOWstudio on Vimeo.

Isn't that just beautiful?

What do you like about giving/receiving a spanking/flogging? Is it always sexual in nature? Apart from punishments that is.
Do you ever give/receive just because you need the release the pain gives you, to make you feel "lighter" when you feel stressed out or bogged down?
Is it always sensual? Maybe you only do it out of service, with no real personal need for it?

Or maybe you only use it as punishment (I mean we can't all be painsluts and sadists)? Or maybe you don't do it at all?

I would love to hear your take on it, personally I think I fit in on a lot of them -I just love a good spanking!
But I just happen to be a painslut  =PWith love,

2 comments:

Pygar said...

I'm not usually a fan of slow motion videos of spankings - but this one is very good.

I will be very interested in the responses you get from subs to your question.

P xx

May 28, 2011 at 8:08 PM
Unknown said...

Me too P :)(if I get any that is! *L*) Would be interested in yours too though ;)

May 28, 2011 at 8:26 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl