Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"The lower you fall, the higher you'll fly" 
-Chuck Palahniuk

That's a quote I read today, and it struck me how true that is in TTWD
(at least for me).

A lot of the time when I'm really low and don't feel like doing nothing, I don't want to....
I don't want anything.
Often when I feel like this Master will give me pain.
"Why bother?" tends to be my general line of thought.
But of course I do as I am told.
And more often than not I end up flying high,
coming out on the other side
feeling refreshed and more at peace than before.

Forget
"The higher you fly, the harder you fall"

Let yourself be lifted high! 
With love,

0 comments:


























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl