Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tears

There are different kinds of tears.
You can tear up out of happiness and joy, in frustration and anger, from sadness or guilt. From being hurt and in pain -whether it is stubbing your toe or having your heart broken. But you can also feel the sting of tears in your eyes from someone being kind; kind words, a kind gesture.

Anything that touch us deeply can provoke tears from us.

How this happens can also be very different. Tears can flow freely. They can trickle. They can come in staccato, one by one, slowly.
That's usually how they come for me, and usually just a few and then it dries up again.

Tears can bring an incredible relief, catharsis. Especially when you've cried floods and start sobbing and heaving and snotting (the latter not being all that attractive  *lol*). But that don't happen to me often. I cry the silent tears. The two or three, or five or six tears that dry up in an instant. No sobbing. No heaving. No catharsis. But sometimes even those few singular tears can bring some relief. Even if minute, it is relief all the same. Relief that clears the fog that's closest to us, so that we can see a few feet ahead, even if it is just for a moment or two.

Tonight kind words from a kind Dom did that for me, and I just wanted to say Thank You!

With love,

6 comments:

sub-kitten said...

How lovely. I'm such a wimp and cry big buckets of tears - never silently - but the effects are the same - they are relief and such a good outlet to have. all the best x

July 3, 2011 at 8:12 PM
Unknown said...

thank you sub-kitten -yes they can be a good release, I wish I could experience it too. I will write a follow up post on that ;)

July 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Stormy said...

I cry easily..even if I fight it. Good post!

July 5, 2011 at 9:15 AM
blossom said...

my tears fall quite easily...lol. i like stormy easily cry also, and look like nothing at the end of it, no matter how little i cry..lol i would love to cry gracefully and no one know that i have been!!..lol. i hope that all is ok with you.

blossom

July 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM
Unknown said...

thank you blossom, all's fine here =) I hate that you always can see that I've cried -even if I only tear up without actually crying I get all red and blotchy (which sucks!) No crying in secret here.

Thank you too Stormy!

July 10, 2011 at 12:26 PM
Sexperts said...

I never used to be a crier, but now that I'm pregnant BOY has that changed! I cried at the news.... I cried thinking about my husband getting into a wreck... I cried when he knocked down a wasp's nest and I got all sad about the mommy wasp losing her eggs... sheesh, I am tired of crying! ;)

July 14, 2011 at 10:56 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl