Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

So near yet so far



7 days; a week.
It's nothing.


- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 -
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.


Just as I was demonstrating how little time it is a Freudian-slip reminded me how much I want to speed it up;
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
Would be so much better wouldn't it?


Right now a week feels like eons, but I know it will pass quick in reality.
I have a lot to get done in that time;


Hair to colour, footie practice with daughter, food to cook, laundry to wash & dry & fold, finding a bag to bring, choose clothes & toys to bring, nursery drop-off and pick-up, shopping, packing, leave daughter with Nana....
- Oh! I might even sleep a little!
*grins*

All that should keep me at least a little bit busy so time won't snail forward, right?




With love,

6 comments:

Elder said...

You are really busy, I will help you: Abstinence from orgasms and pain until we meet. (No sexual touching your pussy or tits). I think that proved a winning formula last time :-D

September 25, 2011 at 10:02 AM
Unknown said...

What already?!?
Oh You're right, it's a week. Not even mu tits! Oh god this is getting worse by the minute...
You just made the time D...R...A...G again!

September 25, 2011 at 12:24 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

and it begins ;) lol
you will be so busy you wont even notice the time going by sweetgirl :) if its any help its monday lunchtime here already ;) love and hugs xxx

September 26, 2011 at 12:27 AM
Stormy said...

Time will fly! My husbamd's time at home has flown by..and he will leave soon. Dang.

September 26, 2011 at 7:22 PM
blossom said...

Hi sweet girl

am loving the new look to your blog. fantastic looking.

blossom x

September 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM
Unknown said...

thank you blossom!

And Stormy....sucks when time does that when you want it to snail doesn't it? I'm sure I'll feel the same in a couple weeks time. I'm sorry he's leaving again so soon, but I'm glad you broke some stuff before he leaves! ;)

September 27, 2011 at 11:11 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl