Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Close call

Hi bloggerland!

Brutus and I have been having a wonderful time -I will tell you more about that later.

A scary thing happened last night though, and that's what I'm going to write about just now. I hope Sir don't disapprove of me writing this(?), but....I kinda have to. It scared me half to death!


Last night, after a wonderful dinner of risotto and some nice wine we sat down in the sofa with some coffee and  Sir had an ice cream. It's not like a regular ice cream on a stick, on this instead of the normal wooden stick it's made out of liquorice.
Suddenly He started coughing and I gently rubbed His back -because contrary to common belief you should not dunk someones back when they cough!
I could see His whole facial expression change and He was like gagging. For a split second I thought He was joking. A very split second! Because He was starting to go blue and was already starting to lose consciousness, it was all going very quickly, all this happened in just a few seconds. Now I thumped Him on the back, in an upward thrusting motion. I leaned His whole upper body forward and thumped again. Thought ran through my head that with Him sitting on the sofa like that there was no way I'd be able to do the Heimlich manouevre effectively. When Brutus toppled over and fell to the floor (sorry about that Sir, that was partly my fault), I again thumped His back in an upward thrusting motion and thought Fuck now there's no way I'll get Him up for the Heimlich! I started lifting His upper body and I dunked Him once again, saying no, no don't do this to me!, and suddenly He coughed! He coughed and disorientedly asked what had happened, had He fallen asleep? Oh thank God! He was OK. Brutus was OK. A bit lost but perfectly fine. When I told Him what happened He said: "Oh I must've KO'd for a few seconds there". I was like no shit! I didn't realize (yes very sarcastically! I didn't actually say that though...I don't think...). What I did say however was I KNOW! Then I kinda slumped on the sofa, relieved that it was over, grateful that Brutus was fine, hands shaking from the adrenaline rush. I told Him to never do that to me again (as if He did it by choice, it's a stupid thing to say I know! Sorry, but I wasn't feeling particularly rational at this point.)
Once Brutus had recovered Himself some (-which He did remarkable quickly, in fact in His eyes it was nothing major that had happened at all! No I mean, He'd only gone blue and was dying right in front of me, but hey! that's all in a day's stride, right? [Yes, I'm being snarky]). I clung myself to Him never wanting to let go. I could have lost Him. God I don't know what I would do if anything happened to Him.

The scary thing (apart from the whole thing in itself) is that just a few days ago I dreamed Brutus had a heart attack. Whilst I was here, pretty much like this instance now. I should say "dream" because I dream even when I'm awake. I know, technically that is daydreaming, however daydreaming is supposed to be dreamy -and I do not daydream of people having heart attacks! Much less people I love dearly.
I've experienced so called true dreams before (although then they've really been dreams), and this was running through the back of my head during this whole episode (short as it was); I knew it, I knew this was happening, I knew something bad would happen....
The second scary thought that hit me was What if He'd been alone?

I know Brutus will think I'm being overly dramatic, but He don't remember anything of it, He didn't see it. I did, and I do remember it -vividly!

I laid on the sofa, clutching myself to Him hard. Headache I was having before was rapidly getting worse, probably due to the adrenalin rush and withdrawal.
Brutus was ever so sweet and got me Paracetamol, and later a cool cloth that He applied to my forehead. After awhile we went to the bedroom where we just laid and snuggled for a bit.

Later we had the most amazing sex ever *smiles*



Message to Brutus: Sir, don't You ever ever ever do that to me again! You hear me?
Ever.With love,

3 comments:

Elder said...

Hey melinda, If I was going to have a heart attack It would have happened during the sex we had afterwards. But what a way to..... ;-)

October 4, 2011 at 6:29 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

oh god how scary im relieved he was OK. Apart from this, i hope you are both having a marvelous time :)
Mine can suffer asthma attacks occasionaly and he did it to me not so long ago, middle of the night, i wake with a start with him jumping out of bed unable to breath coughing and spluttering....and we couldnt find his inhaler - really scary...so i know how you feel.
Big hugs and love kiwi xxxx

October 5, 2011 at 12:46 AM
Unknown said...

Reading this again like 6 months after i wrote it -it actually made me tear up! I don't think that to this day Brutus realize how bad it was and how lucky He is -we are!- that it didn't end horrifically!
It still scares me to shit just thinking about it.
And kiwi my friend, that's exactly what He thought it was -asthma, that's how little of it He knows.
*shudders just thinking of it*

March 30, 2012 at 6:15 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl