Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

It was bound to happen

Well something always goes wrong doesn't it??

Getting to the airport was no trouble at all, on time -early even.
I check in my bag and head to the Disabled toilet to get changed -yeah here's where it goes downhill.
First of all just getting on a pair of stockings and stocking holders is like a one hour pass at the gym! How did women do this everyday?!
OK wrestling match over, I'm all sweaty but they're on! Phew! *wipes brow*

OK, now dress.
Eh, ok..... have I grown like 5cm in the last few weeks -because when I put it on you can see the top of my stockings!!
It's OK, I can hide that -from arrivals to the car! NOT the whole journey.
So back on with grey yoga pants. Only they're 3/4-length and I have black stockings on! And I am NOT taking them off and doing it again! So yeah, I look real hot right now with my yoga pants with black stockings showing, Chuck's and a white tank top -that all of a sudden is SEE THROUGH!! And no, I'm not wearing a bra.

So, to put it short -I'm having a SERIOUS wardrobe DISASTER!

Seems like I'm getting a lot of humiliation training (which really really really isn't my thing btw) -only Brutus has only had one finger in the game (the wish list, and it wasn't too bad).

*SIGH*With love,

0 comments:


























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl