Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Overwhelmed

I've got so much to write about. After two fantastic weeks with Brutus I have several posts in the making, I think I could also get together a whole-in-one (*LOL* yeah, ain't I nifty? =P) on top of that. But I have no words -yeah I know, that's like saying....well something other that is just as unbelievable! So, OK I take it back, the words are always there, there is absolutely no order to them though (OK, that's just as it always is too!), I can't seem to get any of them together.

I miss Him.
It feels weird not being with Him, and it feels weird being home.
Tonight "the Brat" is coming home though and that will be fun (Oh please let it be fun!), it's been two weeks since I last saw her. That's a first. Hopefully a few bagfuls of presents will keep her (a bit) mollified *grins* Then tomorrow it's back to normal again.

It was nice being the one someone came home to. It was nice being the welcoming committee that made someone relax into your body and breathe a sigh of relief at the day's end. To have someone so relaxed with you that they can literally fall asleep within a few minutes of just holding you, even if they're only home quickly on a lunch break. It's....it's comforting. And it's satisfying.
Being that someone to someone was very gratifying.

It was good while it lasted.
I have a lot of good memories to take back home with me. I will try to get as many of them as possible recorded here, I know how my brain works; soon they'll be either gone or distorted  =(   But I will have them here, and even if they don't store as they should in my brain they are safe and secure in the vault of my heart.



(Yes, I am aware how cheesy that sounds! But it's true....)
With love,

5 comments:

Elder said...

I hope your time with the "brat" will be good too. You have enough to bribe her with so what can go wrong ;-)
House is empty here. No subbie to take care of it. We will repeat soon I hope, looking forward to it.

October 16, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Unknown said...

Soon :)
Puss!

October 16, 2011 at 6:09 PM
Terror said...

Miss you sunil :( <3 we are good here. Tristans bajs ok nu lol. Give the brat à kiss puss

October 16, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Unknown said...

*lmao*
Miss you too Terror! <3 Will do, and you too! Puss

October 16, 2011 at 6:43 PM
kiwigirliegirl said...

:)
love and hugs kiwi xx

October 17, 2011 at 4:15 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl