Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

VBA's

Yep they are floating about en masse right now. It's a great way of getting and giving PR to the blogs we enjoy in our part of Bloggerland. It's not always easy to find blogs of other like-minded people, often we do this through peoples blogrolls, the VBA makes it easier, a bit like LOL-day pulls out the lurkers the VBA's pull out the blog recommendations.

Yesterday I received one from cuddlykitten -Thank you for that! However I won't do another post on it since I have already done the one, you can find it here.
Again, thank you cuddlykitten for the shout out! It's appreciated.

With love,

3 comments:

Elder said...

Hey melinda that is a good compromise you have found there. Clever girl!!! :-P

November 17, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Unknown said...

*LOL*
Preventative measure as to not bore my readers to sleep ;) Oh, and I'm lazy =P

November 17, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi Melinda,

I really didn't get that I was supposed to pass the favor on, lol! Sorry...but I'll rectify that soon.

Love,
Kitty

November 18, 2011 at 1:42 AM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl