Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Screams

This sucks! This so really and truly sucks!!!! I wrote a really long and actually really good post on my phone -i was smart enough to copy the text before posting, just in case. Or so i thought. I "select all"'d, but i forgot to choose copy after it. I clicked "save as draft" apparently i messed that up too. And now it's gone. And i don't seem to be able to get it back *cries and wails*

Sir i know what You're going to say -but it's not the case, i've managed to publish two empty posts since ;) This was purely my stupidity. That and the library WiFi connection losing contact (i'd imagine). Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Always, it's always the good posts that disappear. It's never the ones you don't care much for, it's always the ones you'd be proud of posting.

F**k that.

I'm so pissed right now.

I'm such a clutz!!



____________________________________________________________________________

OMG!

After having done everything possible that i could think of to get that post back, with cussing and swearing and being really pissed off at myself i publish this post -and 2mins later i manage to not only find, but save AND publish the post i thought was gone forever!

Hell, sometimes even i'm lucky!


YES! Score!


*now smiling*


With love,

2 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

see- not just me who is a terrible techo ;) hehehe glad you got your original post back chick xxx

January 31, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Unknown said...

me a techo? (or rather non-techo ;) ) nah! *lol*

February 6, 2012 at 7:48 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl