Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Headless Chickens

Sir wrote a post today about His....ehum not being so convinced by my "i can't confirm anything, but it'll be fine Sir!" comments to Him asking me to confirm everything is done and prepared for the trip.

He posted a picture of a hen on it saying He was having images of headless chickens running around.
I understand Him -He knows me! ;)

So, yeah this is me:

  I am ALL THREE of them! *lol*

But that's just how i work.

Nothing to worry about. Everything under control. Theoretically at least =P
I've managed before, i'll manage again.

Puss Sir -and hey You! You remember to go to the right airport ;)With love,

2 comments:

mouse said...

Ha! Omega is the same way with mouse...

Hugs,
mouse

April 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Elder said...

indeed melinda, you have met your objectives in your way. Now you have to reach the airport in time. And I have to pick you up from the correct airport, which is not the usual one....

April 6, 2012 at 10:19 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl