Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

No longer an option




I've come to realize that a few things have changed in me, some things are no longer an option.
Like having a vanilla relationship, and a life without exercise.
Nope, no can do - i need it, D/s and exercise are my 2 drugs of choice and i can't live without it.
To be happy i need them both -and quite a lot of it too!
Actually make that D/s, S/m, Sx and Xrcise =P


What are your highs, musts and no longer an options?

With love,

2 comments:

mouse said...

Couldnt exist without Daddy.

August 10, 2012 at 2:42 AM
Anonymous said...

Love this post :) no long an option for me is a vanilla relationship its a big no can do. No longer an option for me is to try and control TTWD in my relationship...no longer an option for me is not trusting Sir to know how to be my HOH regardless of the mistakes he makes. He may not be the perfect HOH but im certainly not the perfect submissive.
Thanks my friend for all your help on my little breakthrough :)
chat to you soon I hope
Kiwi xxxx

August 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM

























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl