Pageviews

Translate

Like something? Catch it!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Eh....hi? and bye...


Yeah, it's been a while, i know. Sorry 'bout that.
I hope you've all had a fantastic holiday and that you got to finish off 2012 exactly as you wanted to. My New Years' was spent at home with Sir and TB  =)

Of course i was the impeccable model of a perfect submissive!

OK, so maybe not.
In fact, not at all! Actually i'm pretty ashamed of my behaviour over the week that Sir stayed here. By some miracle we still managed to have a pretty good time though.

I actually lost my inspiration to write just now (yeah i got distracted by the TV, sorry!) *looks sheepish* 

I was gonna tell you so much too! But i prefer to do it properly instead of just because...so i'll get back to you!


With love,

0 comments:


























Reading to keep an eye on

Reading to keep an eye on
 

©2009 - 2013 My submissive journey | Template by TNB modified by melinda Sweetgirl